Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Memorable Secondary Characters



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is the Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.

Just click the images below to see the books on Goodreads.

Check out my published content!

I couldn't choose between Cookie Kowalski and Garrett Swopes, so I've decided to include them both.


Check out my published content!

Drew Leighton is a whole different kind of swoon.  And I need more, more, more.

Check out my published content!

We meet Adrian during the Vampire Academy series.  He's snarky and sarcastic, and I love him.  I'm very glad that Richelle Mead conntinues his story in the Bloodlines series.

Check out my published content!

Zuzana is a fantastic friend and she accepts the odd and fantastical world in which Karou lives without batting an eyelash.

Check out my published content!

Each of the Merrick brothers stars in his own book.  The other brothers play my favorite secondary characters.  So in essence, Michael, Chris, Gabriel, and Nick each get a chance to play my favorite secondary character.  They are all amazing.

Check out my published content!

I love Kristan Higgins witty style.  But what I love the most is that the secondary characters in her books are always dogs.  They are memorable and I have fallen in love with each and every one.

Check out my published content!

I couldn't mention Under the Never Sky without mentioning Roar and Liv.  Their love is epic and heartbreaking.

Check out my published content!

In the Covenant series, especially in the first books, Seth makes a HUGE play for my heart.  I like him.  I know he loses his mind a bit, but I can't help but like him.

Check out my published content!

In Roger and Amy's Epic Detour, the road trip playlists are better than any secondary characters in the book.  When you read this book, I highly recommend looking up the songs mentioned in each playlist.

Check out my published content!

In Holly Cupala's novel, Don't Breathe a Word, there are many memorable characters, but the most memorable to me is her asthma.  Holly's asthma is the reason she is insecure.  It's the reason she feels trapped.  And it creates an added tension throughout the entire novel.

1 comment: