Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On.

I'm not really sure if the word "sequel" refers to the next book in the series or if it only refers to a continuation of book one. Anyway, I'm going to plead ignorance and pick books that are the next in a series. Just click on the image below to see the book and description on Goodreads.

EXPECTED MAY 13, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED July 15, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED JANUARY 14, 1014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED JANUARY 28, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED JANUARY 28, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED JANUARY 7, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED APRIL 8, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED FEBRUARY 4, 2014
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED NOVEMBER 19, 2013
Check out my published content!
EXPECTED NOVEMBER 19, 2013
Check out my published content!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really want to read Dreams of Gods & Monsters but I still haven't read Days of Blood & Starlight.

    Into the Still Blue looks pretty exciting, especially after reading Through the Ever Night.

    Awesome list!
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been listening to Days of Blood and Starlight and have about 45 minutes left. I'm dying for more Akiva and Karou. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Going Rogue or Into The Still Blue also!
    My TTT: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin Benway books are always so much fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete