Monday, December 2, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read.

This was hard to narrow down to only 10. It seems like I think that every week, but really this was difficult. After a while I just had to stop looking at my to-read list and decide that this post was just fine the way it is. Just click on the images below to head to Goodreads for more information about each title.


Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great list! I want almost all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I literally just got the ARC for Fan Girl, can't wait to get stuck into that one. I also really need to read Rainbow Rowell's books.My TTT

    ReplyDelete