Monday, December 16, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013.

One of the greatest joys about about being a blogger is discovering new (or new-to-me) authors. I am more tempted to read someone new if I'm given an ARC or if I see it up on Netgalley. This week's Top Ten list had me switching and squishing and rearranging until I finally decided that there really are no rules for these posts so I made two lists. The first list is the Top Ten authors that I had never read before 2013. Some have been around a while and others are fairly new, but all have books published prior to 2013. The second list is author that first published in 2013.


Top New-to-Me Authors


Top Ten New in 2013 Authors

-Ok, technically Viv Daniels is not a new author, 
but this is a new pen name so I'm gonna count it.

Who are some of your favorite 
New-to You authors from 2013?

1 comment:

  1. What a great list.
    Leigh Bardugo is my fav, she's even more awesome in person =)

    Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete