Monday, February 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon.



The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - I know your first thought is "Yeah, yeah, Josh Bennet." BUT... I didn't pick this book for Josh alone. Drew Leighton had a HUGE impact on my decision to include this book.


The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Three words. Aiden St. Delphi



Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning - Because really...Jerricho Barrons



Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - The original Swoony Boy Fitzwilliam Darcy.



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Etienne St. Clair is everything a swoony boy should be.


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - Oliver's accent and the swoony airplane encounter got this book added to the list.



Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - Sam Henry and Jordan Woods relationship is what all "friends to lovers" stories wish they could be.



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - while I love Perry, Roar was the first person on my mind when I thought about swoony boys.  Roar and Perry together shoot this series straight to the top of any and all "best of" lists.



My Life Next Door by Huntley FitzpatrickJase Garrett

“Um. So ... Are we going to study?"

Jase slides his thumbs behind my ears, rubbing the hollow at their base. He's only inches from my face, still looking into my eyes. "You bet. I'm studying you.”



Wait For You by J. Lynn - Cam.  He makes cookies.  And eggs.  He's a bit of a lovable ass.  

“I'm beginning to think cookies is a code word for something else."

"Maybe it is." He tugged on my bag again as he took a confident step back, forcing me down another step. "And just think about it. If cookie was a code word, whatever it symbolizes, it's been in your mouth, sweetheart.” 


And I have two Honorable Mention votes for fictional swoony males that are from movies/TV shows.



Say Anything - Lloyd Dobler



My So-Called Life - Jordan Catalano

What books are on your swoon list?

2 comments:

  1. love love love Anna and the French Kiss, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight & Under the Never Sky so I can agree they are swoon worthy haha.

    great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lloyd made it!! <3 Fabulous list babe!

    ReplyDelete