Monday, February 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Childhood Favorites



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week we were asked to pick from a previous top ten topic. We chose to do the Top Ten Childhood Favorites.

Nikki's Faves




Stephanie's Faves




Amy's Faves


The Complete Ramona Collection: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona and Her Mother, Ramona Quimby, Age 8, Ramona Forever, Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest, Ramona's World



Amber's Fave


Lori's Faves


8 Book Set - Elizabeth Gail : The Muscle Camp Romance, The Handsome Stranger, The Secret Love, The Summer Weddings, Time for Love, The Great Canoe Conspiracy, The Mystery of the Hidden Key & The Secret of the Gold Charm (Elizabeth Gail Series Set, Vol. 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)


Once again, not exactly ten, but close enough.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I just had a wave of nostalgia. I want to go up into the crawlspace and dig out my Ramona and Beezus books. They're the greatest. :) I read Bridge to Terabithia as an adult--I'm not sure why I didn't read it when I was younger.

    Shelly @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a cute topic! When I was younger I was such a huge fan of Pippi Longstocking, the Little House books, and The Giving Tree too! :) I chose Top Ten Favorite Book Covers: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2014/02/24/covers/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Dr Seuss was one of my favourites as a kid, I knew the Cat in the Hat off by heart when I was little. Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete