Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader.
1. Helping to pimp authors to people who may have not read them or heard of them.
2. Often I am able to read books before they are published.
3. Seeing book covers before they are are out.
4. Getting to know authors.
5. Hosting giveaways that give readers a chance to read something they might not have read otherwise.
6. Having a forum to proclaim my love for certain author and/or series.
7. Having a community of like-minded friends in which I belong.
8. Discussing books with book lovers and hearing opinions I might not have thought of otherwise.
9. Going to book events and having people say, "OH!, so you're Ficwishes," as they grab you in for a hug.
10. Having a group that understands your love or disappointment in fictional characters.