Monday, March 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on Our Spring 2014 To-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the Top Ten Books on Your Spring 2014 TBR (to-read) List.

Amy's List
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (April 1st)
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Matthieu (June 3rd)



Stephanie's List
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Who knows but we hope to God it's soon)
On The Fence by Kasie West (July 1st)



Lori's List
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (April 15th)
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (April 15th)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (March 4th)



Nikki's List
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor (April 8th)
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by J.R. Ward (April 1st)
Raging Star (Dust Lands Trilogy #3) by Moira Young (May 27th)

 

What Spring releases are you most excited about?

6 comments:

  1. I totally cannot wait to read Love Letters to the Dead. I'm SO beyond excited about it. It sounds amazing.

    Here's My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list. I'm really looking forward to On The Fence, The Winner's Curse and To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I hope you enjoy these books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the winner's curse in common. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited about The Winners Curse too, I forgot to add it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've still got to read the 2nd book in the Laini Taylor series!
    Check out my Top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower, hi! I'm hoping Love Letters To The Dead doesn't disappoint, I've seen it everywhere. Love the cover so much.

    ★ Under The Mountain's TTT ★

    ReplyDelete