Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Popular Authors We've Never Read


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week our topic is the Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read.

All of the reviewers here at Ficwishes contributed to this list, but to be absolutely honest, I personally haven't read anything by any of these authors. It's almost embarrassing to admit that I haven't read so many of these top authors.

He's Disappointed
3. John Grisham


 
What popular authors are you ashamed 
to admit you've never read?


2 comments:

  1. We have a couple of common authors on our lists!
    I do really like Jodi Picoult, although I like her earlier books better than the more recent ones. The Pact is one of my very favorite novels.
    I'd thought about putting Anne Rice on my list, but I bumped her for a different author. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a couple of those but none favourites. Interesting enough The Pact is what made me say, ugggh, no more Jodi P and the blogger above loves that book, that is the wonderful diversity of the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete