Monday, April 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Things That We'd Like to Own (or Experience)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That We'd Like To Own (or Experience).




There are endless t-shirts about books and reading, 
but we found a few other things we like.









Again, the possibilities are endless, but these are some of our favorites.











The oldest public library in English-Speaking world
























Kitty Book Nook











Stop by our PINTEREST PAGE to see more of our favorite Bookish Things

Also, check out this really cool site for some DIY BOOK PROJECTS




8 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of stuff!
    I have the Alice In Wonderland scarf from that Etsy site. It is one of the best things I have ever bought. It is the perfect size in length and width and is incredibly soft. Not to mention I get a ton of complements on it!

    Here is my list for this weeks TTT if you'd like to see what I put down. Must Love Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much prettiness! I love that dress especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those READ pillows would look perfect in my library!!!

    Angie

    Top Ten Bookish Items

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow there is so much on this list that I need!! Like the READ pillows, the card catalog... actually all the bookish furniture you have there is awesome. The typewriter bleachers! So cute! I also want to smell the paper perfume. I bet it's heaven :) Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress! Those Tights! That chair! Those pillows! I'm in love.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that chair (the first one under furnature) and the yellow mug!! So pretty! You found so many cool bookish things :D

    Megan @ Bookworm in Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many bookish things! I love the kitty nook and the dress. I convinced myself I needed £40 worth (two rolls!) of bookish wallpaper the other day until my partner made me put them down. I'm glad he did, I really couldn't use them at the moment.

    Under The Mountain's reading rooms that will make you drool. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete