Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters That I Want As My BFF

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the Top Ten Characters That I Want As My BFF.



Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Because she is loyal and incredibly smart.  Hermione is a wealth of knowledge and can out think anything.  But she is witty and sarcastic and knows how to have fun.


Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
because she is an assassin (lol) and has an amazing mind.  Just be sure to sleep with one eye open.


Zuzanna from Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
because she doesn't hold back.  Zuzanna tells it like it is and loves with her entire being.  Zuz is sassy, fun, brave and so loyal. She's the ultimate girls best friend (and her boyfriend is adorable).


Caleb from The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Caleb was hilarious and always up for adventure.  In the end he paid the ultimate price and gave up his life for his friend.  Never hurts to have a connection in the underworld either.


Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Roar is a fierce companion with serious swoon-ability.  Roar's name is just perfect for him. He's a perfect dude bestie.


Katy from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Katy is smart and strong.  She fights for what she believes in and just is an all around badass.  Katy almost always does what's right for everyone else. She would be a selfless and passionate buddy.


Simon from Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Simon is a sweetheart and his love for his friend is pure.  I love his humor and his ability to help Clary get through anything.


Rhage from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
Rhage would literally be a riot. He loves to have fun, and he is major eye candy. If someone talks shit, don't worry, you've got a real beast in your corner. He is definitely someone I would want on my team.


Robin Goodfellow (or Puck) from Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
Puck can be an annoying pest, but also a fierce friend.  He keeps things fun and interesting.


Peeta from Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Peeta is persistent and resourceful. He's very sweet and always thinking of others. Peeta is so sweet and totally in tune with his emotions. He would even kill for you, if he had to. Oh, and I love me some bread. ;)

Who would you want as your BFF?


5 comments:

  1. I think I would be a little nervous to have Celaena as a BFF. If you anger her enough, she might just kill you. Haha.

    *Sigh* and Peeta. I just want to love that boy and keep him with me at all time.

    Here is my list this week if you'd like to see what I picked :)
    Must Love Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love Hermione to be my best friend too! Great list this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione's in my list as well! I would love to be Simon's best friend as well. And Peeta's. And ESPECIALLY Puck's! ;)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have Katy, Peeta, Zuzanna and Simon as my BFs

    Check Out My TTT

    ReplyDelete