Monday, April 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Unique Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read (maybe the MC was really different, maybe it was the way it was written, a very unique spin on a genre or topic, etc.)



Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. Peter Pan written from a jealous, vengeful tinker belles pov. So good.


The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak

Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork

The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu

 OCD A Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu


 &

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Angelfall Susan Ee

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
 
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley



And of course we have more than 10
The Snow Child by Eowin Ivey (a uniquely told story that is so rooted in the real world you're never sure if the fantasy in it is real or imagined. And the feels, oh god, the feels!)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (am currently reading and is already a massively unique concept)
The Monstrumologist Series by Rick Yancey (an amazingly creepy and fun storyline that never let's up, it's quite literally nightmares coming to life)


 What books would be on your Ten Most Unique list?

5 comments:

  1. What brilliant books :-) I have Tiger Lily on my Kindle ready to read. I also have Thirteen Reasons Why. I really need to get to both of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I include Tiger Lily? I'm hitting myself. The Book Thief was on my list though. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirteen Reasons Why and If I Stay are two of my favourites, they're really unique books. Daughter Of Smoke And Bone and Angelfall will be being read soon!

    Gunmen, Raptors and Love Letters - Under The Mountain's TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Vickie! Dont miss out on Angelfall, its brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list :) The Book Thief and If I Stay are two books I have read, loved and found very unique. Quite a few of the others are on my TBR list and I can't wait to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete