Monday, May 19, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Books About Friendship

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the Ten Books About Friendship. I didn't do the Top Ten of all time, but chose ten recent reads that had memorable friendships. (Click the title to link to Goodreads. Click the picture to go to Amazon.)

The Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover

























We had a Late Entry vote for AUDREY WAIT! so you get a bonus.




These books all contain wonderful friendships.  Some books are just about two people.  Other books highlight a whole group of friends.  What are your favorite books about friends?

4 comments:

  1. The Sea of Tranquillity is a great choice! I really enjoyed that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Alaska and Perks both made my list too. I thought about putting Audrey Wait on there also :) I really want to read Better Off Friends and 16Things. They both seem like ones I would like and not all about romance with some guy for a change!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perks made my list. Is "Better off Friends" good? I'm toying with reading it.
    www,she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list. I love Perks of Being a Wallflower and Looking for Alaska and I think that both books have pretty good friendships driving their stories.

    ReplyDelete