Monday, June 16, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's them is Top Ten Books On My Summer To-Read List.























What's on your list to read this summer?  
What books do I need to add to mine?


Oops!!!  How could I forget to add these? And just when I was being good and playing by the rules, sticking to only ten.  Well, I'm ridiculously excited to read these too, so they must be included in the post.

















7 comments:

  1. YES for Ruin and Rising! I still have to read Siege and Storm, which is also on my TBR list, but I will get there at some point.
    Val @ The Innocent Smiley

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET'S GET LOST and THE BRIDGE FROM ME TO YOU are on my list, too! Very excited to read them. BOOMERANG looks adorable, and RUIN AND RISING should be in my mailbox tomorrow (still Monday on the West Coast)!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Lets Get Lost a little bit this last week....going to have to look into that one! Looks like something I'd really enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun list -- mostly not my thing, but still fun. I hope you enjoy them.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my behind in gear and read the Grisha books which I will do when Ruin & Rising comes out as I knew if I read the first two books before the third came out I'd only annoy myself with the fact that I couldn't find out how it all ends.... so I was good and waited, the wait is nearly over!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have The Golden Lily on my list! I got offered to read and review Silver Shadows but I couldn't cause I wasn't up to it yet. I really need to pick up my game. Thanks for sharing!
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic list :) Seems a lot of people are looking forward to the same books this summer.

    ReplyDelete