Monday, July 21, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island.


The first two on my list are Josh Bennett and Drew Leighton from THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Katja Millay.  Drew, for entertainment purposes, and Josh is there to build us shelter and stuff.  Plus, both are useful as eye candy.


The next two also come from the same book.  I had to include Malyen Orestev and Alina Starkov to this list.  Mal is there because he is an excellent tracker and a fiercely loyal friend.  Alina because she can provide both light and warmth.


Number 5 on the list is Captain Malakai Wentworth.  He is super smart and charming and seems to have to ability to fix things and create many useful new items.


Amy decided that Katniss would be our best bet for finding (and killing) food.  I happen to be a girl who likes to eat, so Katniss is definitely invited.


Charlotte Reynolds and her neighbor, Braden would be along to keep us active and to keep us from getting bored.  Since they are coming, we might as well bring Charlie's older brothers as well.  Someone will always be up to something, and that's just the way I like it.


Zombie, Evan, and Cassie will all be there because they are each resourceful in their own way.  Cassie is a survivor and she would also keep our spirits up.  Zombie will be there because he has a lot of very useful knowledge.  Evan is coming because someone has to be able to tell if our rescuers are really human.

Is that more than 10?  I can't tell.  Anyway,

that's our list.  Who would be on yours?

4 comments:

  1. I'd definitely want Katniss. She'd be incredibly helpful. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to want Katniss.... I think we will have to fight it out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katniss is going to have to change Island every week cause everyone wants her hahaha
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've seen several of them this morning on other lists. However I haven't read any of these books yet as much as I hate to admit it. After today it's becoming apparent I'm missing out. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great week. My TTT

    ReplyDelete