Monday, July 14, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten Stories Favorite Movies and TV Shows


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Favorite Movies and TV Shows.

We had a few votes for favorite movies, but most of us chose favorite TV shows. The list started out VERY long, but I finally got it down to a manageable size.

Orange is the New Black


Penny Dreadful


The Big Bang Theory


Game of Thrones


Orphan Black


True Detective


The White Queen


Doctor Who


The Office


Lost Girl






Honorable Mention goes to Friends


What is on your favorites list?








4 comments:

  1. Pretty bummed I have no idea what White Queen is. Must check this out asap. So glad to see Lost Girl on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is just a classic TV series. I still love watching it now even though I've seen each episode loads of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started watching Lost Girl! I hated it at first but then - all of a sudden- I was at the end of the season... Oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of your picks but I've seen them on a lot of lists today. I have watch "Friends" from time to time. Not my favorite but sometimes its all that's on late at night. Kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete