Monday, August 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Book People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it's a "you" book or it's just been generally recommended so often).

I asked the girls this question and we compiled a list. Some of us have read some of the books on this list, but not all of us. Made even funnier (to me) because the first three listed here were on my Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Young Adult.

I think with all of the new movies and TV shows based on popular books, this list is a bit different than it would have been even just a few months ago.












What books do YOU think I really MUST read?





2 comments:

  1. I definitely recommend Clockwork Angel!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really interested in reading Outlander, but I would love to see the show. I don't have Starz so I'm waiting for Netflix/DVD. If I Stay was good. I love the way you added quotes from each book.

    ReplyDelete