Monday, August 25, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten Books I Really Love But Don't Own Physically Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet. I chose to alter the theme a little and use books that I have read and loved, but do not own yet in physical form.  

*Click the images below for more information on the titles.*












*Disclaimer - the only reason that Lola and the Boy Next Door isn't on the list is because I own it already.  Just wanted to make that clear.

What books are on your Wish List?




7 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to re-read SMOKE AND BONE and read the next two books. I'm going to give this series another shot! Stephanie Perkins, nice! ANNA and ISLA are my vorite of the two! Ohh, GRAFFITI MOON, that's one I really want to get my hands on and read! Deborah Harkness...IDK. I'm not into witches and vampires, but I hear it's SO GOOD... Ack, I have the Rossi books...I just need to READ them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy, the third book was unbelievably good. I absolutely adore Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door but Isla and the Happily Ever After was a huge disappointment for me. :( Anyhow I hope you'll like it nonetheless. I really want to read Under the Never Sky, I feel like everyone had read it and I am the clueless one.
    Great list!
    Here's mine: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/08/top-ten-books-i-really-want-to-read-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laini Taylor is awesome, you should definitely get those! Hope you enjoy.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Under the Never Sky trilogy and really enjoyed them! I hope you get a chance to read Anna and Isla! I just started Isla and I can't wait to read more :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few of these books on my shelf, but have yet to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Anna and the French Kiss. Can’t wait to read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone too 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Anna and Lola, can't wait to read Isla! I really want to read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, and also Graffiti Moon - great list!

    ReplyDelete