Thursday, August 14, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten Books I'd Give to Readers Who Have Never ReadYoung Adult


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read X Genre.

With our list, we put forth an effort to showcase books that prove that excellent writing accompanied by a mature story line is possible in Young Adult literature.













What books would you recommend for someone
 who has never read Young Adult?



3 comments:

  1. I made my list about YA books as well. I've got TFiOS and Eleanor & Park on my list, but am definitely intrigued by the books on your list I haven't read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half our list is the same! Great minds. All the others you listed are on my TBR pile, since we have the same tastes, I must get to the ones I haven't read yet.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books, but some are on my list. I've seen a lot of these books on other YA lists today! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete