Monday, October 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten New Series I want to Start


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)

Lori's Picks

Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu



The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

    

Ashfall Trilogy by Mike Mullin

   

The Last Year by Trisha Leigh

 
 

Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier

  

Amber's Picks

Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann


Uglies by Scott Westerfeld


Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie



Stephanie's Picks

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater


The Selection by Kiera Cass

   


I'm always on the lookout for great new series.  
Which ones make the list of ones you want to start?

8 comments:

  1. I really want to start The Darkest Minds trilogy. I've heard good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of The Last Year series. The covers are awesome. I have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to put the Uglies on my list, especially since I just bought the first book, but ended up sidelining it...again. I like when people double team their list like you guys did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH!! you guys have all kinds of my favorites on your lists!!! I want you to start them all immediately and then come find me so we can talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant picks!!! :) I really enjoyed the Legend, Uglies and Matched series. I really want to start the Raven cycle, I've heard so many good things about that one. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read matched and loved that one but the rest of them are awesome picks! Have my eye on each and every one of them.

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier Lori! :)

    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely start the Legend series by Marie Lu. It's my favorite dystopian series of all time! Plus, the covers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, all the TTTs this week have made The Darkest Minds jump right to the top of my list, and it's not even in my TTT! I've heard so many amazing things about it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete