Monday, October 13, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)


Real Places



The Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover makes me want to make another trip to Denver, pronto, every time a read one of the books.





I have a couple of YA picks for Seattle, WA.



San Francisco, CA



Paris, France




Anywhere in Scotland

 


Same with Ireland.  I want to visit anywhere and everywhere.


Fictional Realms




I don't know for sure that I would want to visit Adarlan, but I think Terrasen or even the White Horn Mountains would be very pretty.





Of course I want to visit Hogwarts.  Doesn't everybody?


What place do your favorite books make you long to visit?






2 comments:

  1. I really want to visit San Francisco! It looks like an amazing place! I also wouldn't mind a trip to Hogwarts... if only! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotland, Ireland, Paris and Hogwarts made my list, but I'd love to visit the rest of the places on your list too!

    ReplyDelete