Monday, December 1, 2014

Top Ten (or 20) Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  

This week's theme was Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015.  We may have chosen a few more than ten. Since we listed Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR last week, we are mostly looking at March - December for this list.  We are also not listing any debut authors as they will come on a later list.


Click on the cover images below to learn more info about each title.














These books below do not have a cover yet, and therefore wouldn't make our list look very pretty.   I did feel like I had to include them somehow, as I am dying for their release.



What books releasing next year 
are you most excited for?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with nearly all of these. I'm super excited for Hoover, maas, The Fillin Boyfriend. Somehow I missed the memo on the new Dessen and the new Doller book. I've added those to my tbr list now though.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices! Marrow looks really good and so does Never Never. I'm surprised that this is the first that I've heard of them! I can't wait for Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone, I loved her novel Time Between Us.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to start the Angelfall series but I never got round to it! I'm sharing your excitement for A Court of Thorns and Roses :3 So many people have Liars, Inc on their list so I might need to check that one out too next year. Great list darling!

    Here's my Top Ten: https://bookrambles.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-to-in-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Kasie West yet, but I love her covers and I'm sure that book will make it on my TBR too. I feel like I don't "get" Sarah Dessen and I'm not sure why. Marrow looks good!

    ReplyDelete