Monday, December 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  

This week's theme was Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year.  Simply click on the images below to learn more about each book mentioned.


For me (Lori), I am asking Santa to bring me some series that I have already read, but only own in ebook form.












Nikki has decided to ask Santa for several coffee table books.








Stephanie is going to have to ask Santa for a Gift Card or a pre-order because the book on her list isn't available until February.








What books do you hope to find under your tree this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love Colleen Hoover! I can't wait to get all of hers read!

    ReplyDelete