Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Goals for 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  

This week's theme was Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise.




My first goal for 2015 is personal and a bit of a continuation from the past 3 months. My goal is to not start any day without exercise. My plan is to not open my computer unless I have walked or exercised for at least 20 minutes.







My next goal is to eat out less. I only work outside the home about 3 days a week. My plan is to begin taking food with me. It will save me money as well as calories.







Goal number three book oriented.  I have TONS of books on my bookshelves that I have not read.  This year I want to spend more time reading books that I already own.







This goal is also book related.  I want to take more time on my reviews this year.  I hope to have more reviewers on the blog that can pick up some reviews that would allow me to focus more and elaborate more on the reviews that I do.







For the blog, my goal is to get ahead in my planning.  I would love to be at least a week ahead, having the next week's posts scheduled.  I am already getting a little better, but hope to gain a day or two each week throughout this year.








Another goal for the blog is to get involved with more debut authors.  It is so hard for authors to get started and I really want to focus more on helping the unknown become known.







MORE GIVEAWAYS!!!  I'm beginning this year with at least one giveaway a week.  I want to support new releases by giving away one per week.  Be watching for these.







Attend more author events.  I have enjoyed getting to know a few authors in the past 2 years, but I hope to meet many more this next year.








Create more teaser pictures to go with each review on the blog.  I have so much fun doing these and I hope to create more in this next year.






To support our reviewer, Stephanie, as she and her agent shop her novel to publishing companies.  Hopefully this time next year we will be sharing her story with the world.






What are your goals for 2015?





7 comments:

  1. I hope your exercise plan works! I say I'll do things like that, but then I have an "urgent" thing to check, and before you know it I've been on two hours and don't have time to do the other thing. Giveaways sound exciting! Here's my TTT, if you're interested: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/top-ten-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of goals. I love the one about not starting any day without exercise. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to attend more author/literary events too in 2015!! I think I only attended two of them this year!! Here's a link to my TTT link for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goals. I hope you achieve them all. :-) I try to schedule my week in advance and it does take off the pressure a little! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, especially supporting new authors....I hadn't thought about it before, but you are right....That's difficult!

    Here's mine: A Little Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Geat goals. I think I could easily add all of these to my new one. I try to read many debut novels, but there are just so many novels out there.

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just this last fall I started working out every morning just for 15 minutes but it makes me feel a lot better and starts my day out right. :)
    Good luck with all of your goals!
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-goalsresolutions-for-2015.html

    ReplyDelete