Monday, December 22, 2014

Top Ten YA & Mature YA Books We Read in 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  

This week's theme was Top Ten YA & Mature YA Books We Read in 2014.  Actually, we did this week's theme last week so we are doing last week's theme this week.  Either way, simply click the image below to visit the book on Amazon and learn more information.












http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0062207326?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0062207326&linkCode=xm2&tag=ficwishes-20



And one extra because...reasons.

What was your favorite YA read this year?


6 comments:

  1. This list is amazing! I loved reading ATPOY too! Happy holidays! :)
    Top 10 Tuesday
    A Thousand Pieces of You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list this week! :-) I've read some great YA books this year. I'm looking forward to reading ATPOY soon! Ooh I need to read Ashes to Ashes! :-) Great list! I hope you get to read them at some point! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quotes&pictures! Cinder and A Thousand Pieces of you are on my list! I'm glad you liked them!

    Here's our Top Ten Tuesday

    Danee @ Fiction Function

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cinder and I adore anything by JLA. Great picks. here's my wishlist

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going. Maybe I can help you get some of these on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is fantastic and I'm really looking forward to A Thousand Pieces of You, as well. :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete