Monday, April 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 15 Favorite Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top 10 favorite authors.

Sarah J. Maas

     

Jennifer L. Armentrout




 
Fisher Amelie



Amber L. Johnson

 

Cora Carmack

   
 

K.A. Tucker

 

Stephanie Perkins



Rainbow Rowell



 
John Green



Leigh Bardugo

 


Jill Shalvis


(She has written more books than I could fit here, but the Lucky Harbor Series is my favorite from Jill Shalvis)

Kristan Higgins



 
Daisy Prescott



Miranda Kenneally



Who Makes Your List of Favorite Authors?

4 comments:

  1. Great choices. Sarah J Maas is on my list this week too. I think she's fantastic! :-) I could have also put Leigh Bardugo on my list. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Greens books is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Jennifer L. Armentrout has certainly written a lot, hasn't she? I keep meaning to pick up her Lux series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow Rowell, Jenny Han, Lauren Layne, Kody Keplinger, Veronica Rossi, Miranda Kenneally, JK Rowling, Diana Gabaldon, Claire LeZebnik, Robin York

    ReplyDelete