Monday, April 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books About Musicians


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top 10 Books Which Feature Characters Who _____ (are musically inclined, have lost someone, have depression, who grow up poor, etc.)

 Click on the images below to visit Amazon and 

find out more about each title.












Honestly, I read so many books about music and musicians that this may not even be my top 10. This may just be the first 10 that I remember liking. But still you can't go wrong with any of the books listed here.

Do you have any favorite books about music 
or musicians? Tell me about them. 
I'd love to check them out.



2 comments:

  1. I love this open-ended week! Musicians! I do have a musician favorite, The Soloist by Mark Salzman.

    I still haven't read Tamora Pierce. I must add a TP to my to-read list!

    Here's mine: Book Characters Who Can Teach Us How to Be Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST chose musicians (i chose athletes instead) - your choices are so perfect. Wilder from Inspire is just so incredible. And Ridge from Maybe Someday will always be one of my favorites. I also love all the musicians from Kylie Scott's series. Great list!

    My Top 10 Characters Who Are Athletes

    ReplyDelete