Monday, May 11, 2015

Top 10 Books Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet.


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top 10 Books Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet.

I feel a little strange because many of my favorite authors are not on this list, but I'm happy to say that this is because I've already met them.


** image credit goes to Elena at Novel Sounds

At the time I made this post, I still haven't met Rainbow Rowell, but by the time it actually posts, that will have changed!!! I'm seeing her Monday night in Dallas, TX. YAY ME!

I DID IT!!!



** this image came from www.bookhounds.net

Jill Shalvis has written lots of books that I love beyond the Lucky Harbor series, but this is just a photo that represents her to me. And the best news is that I hope to get to meet her at RT in Dallas this weekend.


Apparently this post is to be filled with dreams coming true. Stephanie Perkins is another author that I can't wait to meet and she is set to attend RT this weekend also. Can't wait to get my books signed.


Sarah J. Maas. Oh what I wouldn't give to hug her neck for writing such magical books.


Laini Taylor has created such as impressive world of monsters. I would love to meet her and just hang out watching how her mind works one day.


Leigh Bardugo is definitely on the list for making me fall in love with the bad guy.


Kristan Higgins has to be one of the funniest people I follow on social media. I think that hanging with her would just be one giant mess of awkward and laughter.


From what I've seen of Colleen Hoover, she is just one incredible human being with the gift of laughter and a hugely generous heart. Definitely on the top of the list of authors I want to meet.


Laura Kaye is one of those authors that came out of no where and knocked me on my butt. I am so impressed with her writing as well as what I have seen of her as a person.


Last but certainly not least is John Green. I have to say that I will probably never attend a signing with John Green because I know that I would fangirl a little too hard.


What authors would you REALLY love to meet?










3 comments:

  1. Such a great list and so many incredible authors. It was so hard to narrow it down this week, but I agree with you on all of these. They are amazing authors and it would be incredible to meet them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, I ask, is Rainbow Rowell coming to Dallas and not (whimper, whimper) coming to Houston?!

    Sigh.

    Here's mine: Top Ten Authors I Have Met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) Yay on meeting rowell
    Not familiar with these authors but I hope you meet them one day. :)

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete