Monday, May 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Things I Learned at the 2015 RT Convention


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme was our choice of topic. Having just returned home from Dallas, I decided to talk about the Top 10 Things I Learned at the 2015 RT Convention in Dallas.

Bear with me in my first video Top 10. And thank you to my son, Pandamonium, for helping me with the editing and posting of this video.



In General
1) Ship your clothing, not your books. Clothes can be replaced.
2) Select gifts carefully
3) Select books and plan your attack

About myself:
4) I tend to ramble when I fangirl
5) I cannot stand in one place
6) I have the tendency to cry at the weirdest things.

About Authors:
7) Authors are people too
8) Authors have potential for extreme generosity
9) Authors are gracious people. 

10) Romance readers are a friendly but passionate bunch

2 comments: