Sunday, July 12, 2015

Please Be Patient With Me

You may have noticed a lot fewer posts lately. That is because I am in a very weird place. I have gone from working from home to working away from home 40 hours a week. Add to that, I have some sort of knee injury that the doctors are having trouble figuring out. I spent two weeks on crutches, not able to bear any weight at all on my leg. It is swollen and looks nothing like a knee should. Anyway, I am able to walk on it now, but after working 8 hours a day, I come home in a lot of pain and typically end up going to bed early. Sitting with my computer is uncomfortable, and even reading has become difficult. All of this leads to me not being able to spend the time that I used to on the blog and for that, I apologize. 

I do plan to continue to post reveals and teasers when I can, but reviews are definitely going to be few and far between for a little while. I ask for your patience and your prayers. I'm in desperate need of both.


No comments:

Post a Comment