Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top 10 Reads of 2017

Narrowing down favorite books is almost an impossible task. I've read 130 books this year and my first cut was almost 5 but I just wanted to do better than that. When I looked back over the total list, the following books stood out as having affected me, causing me to think about things in a new way, encouraging changes in my own life.

These are in no particular order. You think whittling down a Top 10 list is difficult, then you haven't tried ranking your favorites.


Top 10 Books of 2017. What made your list?  


Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer - http://amzn.to/2DFRYol


Without Merit by Colleen Hoover - http://amzn.to/2CtQTAn


Roar by Cora Carmack - http://amzn.to/2DEOSB5


Atheists Who Kneel and Pray by Tarryn Fisher - http://amzn.to/2CwKtAs


Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia - http://amzn.to/2C2fTh4


Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton - http://amzn.to/2C0Ldg9


Caraval by Stephanie Garber - http://amzn.to/2C1ysSE


Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray - http://amzn.to/2lyiHvB


Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis- http://amzn.to/2CuOV2R


Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley - http://amzn.to/2CxskTh

Are you following me on Instagram? I'm posting much more often there than any other place. Come follow along to avoid missing great books.


No comments:

Post a Comment