Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Answer to Life's Most Important Question


What Should I Read Next?


If you are anything like me, you ask yourself this question at least a few times a week.  Well, 2 years ago I decided to make things easier for myself and joined Goodreads and made use of their to-read list option.  The problem with that is there are now over 1100 books on my to-read list and many good books get overlooked.  There is always something new and shiny to grab my attention.

This week I thought maybe I could come up with a challenge to get through many of the books that have been on my TBR list for a long time.  I put the list in alphabetical order and picked one book from each letter.  There were only two letters that did't fit with my book titles, but I was able to use the last name of authors to work the 'Q' and the 'Z'.

So, without further ado, here is my A to Z reading list.


A  Altered Jennifer Rush
B Bloodlines Richelle Mead
C  Click to Subscribe LM Augustine
D  Don’t Breathe a Word Holly Cupala
E  Emancipating Andie by Priscilla Glenn
F Forget You Jennifer Echols
G  Going Too Far Jennifer Echols
H  How My Summer Went Up in Flames Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
I Invisibility Andrea Cremer
J Just Listen Sarah Dessen
K  Kiss An Angel Susan Elizabeth Phillips
L  The Last Hour Charles Sheehan-Miles
M  My Ex From Hell Tellulah Darling
N   Nevermore Kelly Creagh
O  One Moment Kristina McBride
P  The Pledge Kimberly Derting
Q Sorta Like a Rock Star Matthew Quick
R  Reason to Breathe Rebecca Donovan
S  Sweet Peril Wendy Higgins
T  Touch of Frost Jennifer Estep
U  Unsticky Sarra Manning
V  Virtuosity Jessica Martinez
W  Why Can’t I Be Like You Allie Larkin
X  The Extraordinary Life of Lara Craft (Not Lara Croft) by Lola Salt
Y  Yours Truly Kirsty Greenwood
Z   Poison Bridget Zinn

No comments:

Post a Comment