Monday, June 17, 2013

Location, Location, Location


Today's Acquisitions 





I have discovered two great used book stores within 10 minutes of my house.  This is extremely dangerous to me.  Tonight I took my husband to one so that he could find a few things to read while I'm busy (reading). Anyway, after 30 minutes, he comes to me and says, "Did you find anything?"  I pulled out my stack of eight (8) books and place them next to his one lonely book.  He did ask me to dial it back a little, so I came home with only four (4) books.  I'm not sad though because I know that one of these stores will always provide for my reading needs. 

Love Rules by Dandi Daley Mackall

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

No comments:

Post a Comment