Wednesday, May 4, 2016

E-Book Bargains - 30 Books under $3


Kindle Fire Mother's Day Special

It's a perfect time to upgrade your Kindle or replace the one that you dropped on the bathroom tile. (Was that only me?) With an extra $10 off the regular price, the Kindle Fire is only $39.99!!

If you're anything like me, you want to be consuming a book at all hours of the day. When I'm driving or working on the computer, I have found that I need to be listening to audio books. Audible has become my very best friend and they are running a special right now.



Simply click the image below to purchase or 
get more information about each title.

**Prices are correct at the time of posting.  
Please verify the price before you one-click.**

$0.99



   

$1.99 - $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment