*Post may contain affiliate links*
Title: Burning Moon
Author: Jo Waston
Series: Destination Love, #1
On Sale: August 2, 2016
Price: $4.99 USD (eBook)
Newly revised and expanded, Jo Watson's Wattpad sensation Burning Moon is now available in print for the first time!
There's a very fine line between blushing bride and mascara-streaked sobbing mess. #beenthere
Lily Swanson has been planning her perfect life since she was twelve years old: Meet Mr. Right, have the big white wedding, buy a house in the 'burbs and raise 2.5 picture-perfect kids. However, when her fiancé bails, leaving Lily alone at the altar to face 500 gossipy guests, her dream turns into a nightmare. But then Lily makes an impulsive decision—she ditches the dress, grabs her passport, and heads off to Thailand to spend her honeymoon alone.
Or so she thinks...
Because Lilly quickly learns that everything in Thailand is very hot-the weather, the merchandise, and especially Damien—the sexy, spontaneous man she meets before her feet even hit the sand. Now with no plan, and nothing holding her back, Lily lets Damien lead her on a wild, unpredictable ride to the world's most exclusive party, Burning Moon. But after a week of letting go, indulging her every impulse and desire, Lily must go back to the girl she used to be. Or can Damien convince her that their party doesn't have to end?
Burning Moon, #1
Almost A Bride, #2
BUY THE BOOK HERE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jo Watson is an award-winning writer of romantic comedies. Burning Moon won a Watty Award in 2014. Jo is an Adidas addict and a Depeche Mode devotee. She lives in South Africa with her family.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
If the hyperlinks above do not copy over into your post on your blog, please manually add the following links to your post. Please do not post without working links!!
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2amitDD
The Full Series
Series Page on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2amiPKI
Top 5 List: Top 5 romantic honeymoon destinations
I think that depends on your definition of romance! Some couples find death, defying mountain climbing romantic, others just want a comfy bed (and probably don’t give a damn whether they’re in Paris or Papua New Guinea)
But here are some of mine.
- Thailand- I’m going to go with Thailand, since Burning Moon is set there. Not only is it beautiful and romantic, but there’s also lots to do and see other than just the beach. But don’t eat the street food. I landed up in hospital with food poisoning for 2 days. Not romantic! (My doctor was also named Dr. Pornsack.)
- Las Vegas- I got married there. My husband and I eloped and had an intergalactic ceremony. We were married by Spock on a starship with lots of cheesy lighting effects and an over-active smoke machine We laughed the whole way through the ceremony.
- The Seychelles- This is a tropical island off Africa. It’s basically designed for romance. Do not go there if you do not want to be romantic. It’s practically illegal not to be romantic there.
- Londolozi Game Reserve (South Africa) There’s nothing like a luxury, safari lodge to put you in a romantic mood. There’s something enchanting and mystical about watching the sun set over the African savanna, or enjoying a candle lit dinner in the middle of the bush. Beware of the elephants, though, they come and drink out of your pool and in some lodges, walk through the hotel.
- At this stage in my life, I think my husband and I would settle for the couch and a good TV series while my son spends the weekend with his grandparents.