Monday, September 23, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #2


To promote her upcoming book, My Date From Hell (follow-up to My Ex From Hell), author Tellulah Darling has set up tournament for bloggers.  She dishes out challenges each week and bloggers earn points by completing her challenges and spreading the word.

For anyone keeping up, here is the results from last week's challenge.  
Many exciting and beautiful places.  



 It's time for Challenge #2



Sophie is making a playlist for Kai. What would she tell him through musical subtext? Or not so sub.  This playlist can reflect any stage of their journey, just please try to avoid any songs that would be major spoilers, especially for book two.

So with that in mind, here is my I Hate Myself for Loving You Playlist

1) I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett
2) True Love by Pink
3) Madness by Muse
4) I Need Your Love by Ellie Goulding
5) Heartless by William Fitzsimmons
6) 
Everlasting Light by The Black Keys
7) 
I Am A God by Kanye West
8) 
First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes


You can listen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment