Friday, May 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 5/23/3024


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.

It's been a few weeks since I've posted what's new on my shelves. The good news is that it's been a very good couple of weeks. Check out what I've added to my shelves.


For Review:

    


    


    


    


    



Purchased:


    






6 comments:

  1. Yay Trial by Fire! I am definitely keeping my eye on this one!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got TRIAL by Fire. It has a great cover. I hope you love everything that you got this week.

    Grace @ books of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Hope you enjoy your reads.

    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-tbr-list-mania/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, jealous of Trial by Fire! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trial by Fire is one I'm hoping to get at BEA this week. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trial By Fire is a pretty cover. I can't wait for it to come out. I hope you enjoy all your books

    ReplyDelete