Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.

3 new ARC's this week.  I had the privilege of meeting all three of these authors at the Houston Book Rave.  I received signed copies of Crosstown Park and Four Seconds to Lose from the authors.  Definitely, Maybe in Love was provided by Netgalley.

Check out my published content! Check out my published content! Check out my published content!



This is not a new book on my shelf.  I read the e-book, then later bought the pre-signed first edition.  But this past weekend I had the opportunity to get it signed in person.  And Jen even added a drawing of Raphael the turtle so I had to include it in this post.


Check out my published content!

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul, I keep meaning to pick up a copy of Ten Tiny Breaths as I've heard good things about K A Tucker's books! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    Here's my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I still have to read Wait For You. Too many books and not enough time sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on hold for "Wait for You" at the library so...maybe soon. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of that signed copy! :) Enjoy it.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete