Friday, June 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 6/27/2014


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Purchased


I had the opportunity to see author K.A. Tucker the day after the FIVE WAYS TO FALL release day. I got one copy signed for myself and one signed for a giveaway. You can enter to win HERE.



Autographed

I already owned these books, but was able to get them autographed this week too.



Borrowed


2 comments:

  1. The Rules for Disappearing was a lot of fun but I liked The Rules for Breaking even more! I've heard great things about Ten Tiny Breaths but haven't had a chance to start it yet!

    Happy Reading!!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules of Disappearing has a good cover. Five Ways to Fall looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete