Friday, November 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 11/21/2014



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.

It's been an AMAZING book week.

Purchased





For Review







I used to have my books haphazardly sitting on some shelves that really weren't bookshelves.  The problem was that the shelves kept falling over on me while I was sitting on the couch. So... my husband found me some very nice, solid wood, sturdy bookshelves.  My favorite part about them?  I still have lots of space on them for more books. Check them out.

 


And now for a peek at some of 
my favorite shelves...




What's new on your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up Dangerous Girls for some time now :3 Your haul is great and I am hella jealous of your bookshelf (I'm in student housing at the moment so very limited book space :()

    Enjoy!

    Here is my weekly haul post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new bookshelves look very sturdy indeed. I see quite a few books that look really good and interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Dangerous Girls for a while. I'm super jealous of your awesome looking bookshelves. Enjoy your books! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! I'd love those bookshelves! :) I've had Dangerous Girls for a while since I read Dangerous Boys but still haven't read it yet. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete