Friday, August 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 8/23/2014


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.


 This week I added some signed books to my shelves.  Last Saturday I attended the Denton Author Event and was able to get Fisher Amelie to sign my copies of Callum & Harper, Thomas & January, Vain, and Greed.  I also have and extra copy of Callum & Harper and an autographed t-shirt plus some autographed swag as a GIVEAWAY.  Check it out.  


Purchased

Besides my signed copies of Fisher's books, I have also added a physical copy of one of my all time favorites, HOW TO KILL A ROCK STAR by Tiffanie DeBartolo.


Get Your Own Copies




For Review






1 comment:

  1. Great Haul! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete