Wednesday, December 4, 2013

EXCERPT - ON CHRISTMAS HILL by Nichole Chase


I love this time of year when we can get winter stories about love and hope.  Being in Texas, our weather doesn't often announce winter when it arrives, so I always like to read holiday stories to help me get in the mood for Christmas.  Check out this excerpt of ON CHRISTMAS HILL by Nichole Chase.  It's only 99 pennies and sounds good

EXCERPT #1

“You sound like a kid waiting for Santa.”

“Well, I kind of am, aren’t I?” We got to the barn and he pulled open one of the large doors.

“You’re waiting for Santa, but you’re no little girl.” His eyes ran over my body in a way that made me blush.

“Geez, Nate. You’re going to make the naughty list if you keep that up.”

“Sweetheart, I’m always on the naughty list.” Nate laughed.
Check back tomorrow for Excerpt #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment