Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Challenge #4

Okay here is challenge number 4 in the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tournament.  In case you don't know, this tournament was set up by Tellulah Darling in preparation for the latest book in The Blooming Goddess Trilogy called, My Date From Hell which is coming October 31, 2013.  See the post from Tellulah's website HERE, along with some of the entries from last week's challenge.



Here is the challenge for this week. Cast the movie. Who would you choose to play Sophie and Kai? Because casting an entirely hypothetical film is fun!

So, I've always felt I'm rather terrible at this, but here it goes anyway.




For Sophie, I choose Dakota Fanning.  She seems like just the right mix of sweet and scary.  Sexy and snarky.  Beautiful and bad-ass.  She seems like someone who could entice Kai while keeping him in his place.










This photo of Ben Barnes just SCREAMS Kai to me.  The dark hair and dark eyes... they are a lethal combination.  His mouth holds just a hint of a ruthless smile.  Sophie better keep close watch over her heart.




I'm having such a great time with this tournament.  I feel really lucky to be able to participate in something so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment