Friday, March 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (64)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Purchased

I went on a small road trip with the family for Spring Break. I might have used it as an excuse to get more books. ("I've never seen this book at the bookstores in our town." "What if I can't get it at this great price anywhere else?") Whether my 'clever' excuses worked or my husband just loves me enough to keep me supplied with reading material I don't know, but I will just be grateful for more pretties to put on my shelves.





For Review

I know I had ALL LINED UP on my list last week, but that was when I only had and e-ARC. This week I also received a paperback ARC and so I felt the need to share it one more time.



What books have you added to your shelves this week?



8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't read any of these books! :-) They look so good though. I hope that you enjoy them. I keep meaning to read some Cora Carmack! My Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read All Broke Down, but I love Cora Carmack's books. Great selection. Enjoy your lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul – hope you enjoy your books!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I've had So Much Closer on my shelf for a while but I've been iffy about reading it, so I'll be looking forward to your review!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been meaning to try a Sarah Dessen. Happy reading :-)
    here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want Some Girls Are. And Sarah Dessen is amazing, so I hope you enjoy that :)
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices!! I am so jealous of the Cora Carmack book. I love her books so much! She's one of my favorite contemp authors next to Jennifer Echols!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really, really need to pick up reading Cora Carmack again. I read her first book and enjoyed it but need to get the others. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete