Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Soundtrack (4) - Alex Vargas


This week's Saturday Soundtrack comes from Alex Vargas. I discovered Alex Vargas through watching some Mahogany Sessions videos on Youtube. I have fallen hard for his unique guitar style and incredible voice.

According to Wikipedia:
Alex Vargas is a singer, guitarist and songwriter born in Holte, Denmark on February 17, 1988 to an Danish/English mother and Uruguayan father. Alex relocated to London at age 17 to pursue his musical career.

Alex Vargas - Solid Ground


Alex Vargas - Lie


Alex Vargas - Til Forever Runs Out


Purchase Links:
Purchase links have proven to be too much for me this time. Alex Vargas may have to be enjoyed only on youtube or http://www.last.fm/music/Alex+Vargas/_/Solid+Ground

Do you have any music rec's for me? Please leave me a comment. I'm always looking for new tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment