Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Five-Star Recommendations


This is just a short list of books I've been reading and loving lately.

Also, you can always follow me on Goodreads to see what I'm currently reading.

Simply click the cover images below to visit Amazon and find out more about the books.





Incredibly Moving
Book One in the Consolation Duet

Liam wasn’t supposed to be my happily ever after.
He wasn’t even on my radar.
He was my husband’s best friend—forbidden.

But my husband is dead and I’m alone. I ache for him and I reach for Liam.

One night with Liam changed everything. Now I have to decide if I truly love him or if he’s just the consolation prize.

 
Jenny Han's writing captures the heart of teen romance. It's not easy. It's not pretty. But in the end, the pain is worth it. Right?







"She'd never intended to run from Dan and end up with this divorced farming beekeeper ex-chef, with his surly attitude and his crooked smile."

He's grumpy. He's sexy. He cooks. My favorite part is that by the end of the story he shows an incredible transformation, not because of May, but because of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment